Zohar Swaine brings 20+ years of industry experience and a vast network of industry influencers to Mink Hollow Advisors. Driven by deep intellectual curiosity and the constant search for improvement, Zohar’s consulting and executive leadership experience encompasses Corporate Strategy, Investment & Technology Product Management, Sales and Marketing for some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
To clients, Zohar delivers commitment, industry connections, respect and a keen ability to get things done in all scenarios—from fast moving start-ups to more established entities, where more cross-organization syndication is required. With gratitude for the opportunities that led him to this point, Zohar is focused, embedded and emotionally invested in everything he does. To Zohar, doing something fully is the only option.
- While at TD Ameritrade, implemented shift in strategy which resulted in business tripling over five years. Led 100+ professionals through periods of industry turmoil, operational challenges, and subsequent unprecedented business growth. Directed Strategy & Analysis, Advisor Technology, Advisor Investment Products, and Practice Management.
- Led JP Morgan’s Treasury and Securities Services (TSS) Client Profitability & Analytics global team of strategists, analysts, and technology developers to significant profit through products, sales opportunities, and fact-based analytics.
- Consulted many of the world’s leading financial institutions during seven years at First Manhattan Consulting Group.
- Called The Tech Titan, featured as one of WealthManagement.com’s Ten To Watch.
- Early: Born and raised in Brooklyn to immigrant and legally blind parents, the virtues of industriousness and “capitalizing on opportunities” came at a young age. Zohar graduated high school at 16 and on his 17th birthday, joined the Marine Corps and served with distinction in the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit during the First Gulf War, in support of Operation Desert Storm. Fiercely patriotic, Zohar carries with him the bedrock of Marines ethos: Honor, Courage, and Commitment
- Now: Enjoys spending time with wife, Jenifer, and their daughters hiking in Woodstock, NY, listening to lots of live music, and enjoying the great outdoors. Recently climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, hiked 250 miles of the John Muir Trail and parts of the Pacific Coast Trail, sections of the Appalachian Trail, with plans to climb Mt. Aconcagua in late 2017.
- Future: Keeping with his family’s three countries a year goal, recently travel included Tanzania, Turkey, and London, with trips planned to Iceland, Argentina, and Israel.
Whether talking intense strategy or favorite travel destinations, Zohar looks forward to helping clients find a better way.